Shopping for one among the most effective gaming keyboards on the market is hard in 2020 as simply put, there are many mechanical gaming keyboards, and knowing which are quality and which are half-rate copycat imitators is difficult.
And, what’s more, we’re now seeing the market flooded with gaming keyboard products that are designed to seem pro-grade but don’t deliver where it counts. And where it counts is build quality, style, key tech, lighting, connectivity, and features.
What’s the point in having a gaming keyboard that appears the part but allows you to down in-game? Exactly, what seems like a bargain is a costly mistake.
Kinesis Advantage2 Ergonomic Keyboard (KB600)
This Kinesis has been designing and building premium-grade ergonomic keyboards for more than 25 years. Also, a new advantage 2 features our patented Contoured keyboard design and low-force mechanical key switches to address the major risk factors associated with keyboarding for maximum comfort. Therefore, With the all-new SmartSet Engine, the Advantage2 features powerful programming tools designed to let you customize the keyboard to boost your productivity.
- Product Dimensions: 18.4 x 10.7 x 4.1 inches
- Item Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Manufacturer: Kinesis
- Concave Key Wells and Thumb Keys
- 20 Degree Tenting and Compact Design
- Fixed Split and Vertical Keys
- Palm Supports and Sculpted Home Row
Drop ALT Mechanical Keyboard — 65% (67 Key) Gaming Keyboard, Hot-Swap Switches,
This Drop ALT Constructed with a solid aluminum frame with a built-in switch plate, the ALT is rock solid. Thus, the hot-swap switch sockets, it allows you to swap switches whenever you want with no soldering required. Furthermore, RGB backlighting, Doubleshot shine-are built for the long haul, and because the legends are shine-through. Moreover, removable magnetic feet, hot-swappable switches, customizable LED lighting, Whether you’re creating macros or altering the keymap, use the Drop online configurator to fine-tune your board for gaming, work, or play.
- 67 keys
- Anodized CNC machined aluminum frame
- Custom PCB
- Hot-swap switch sockets
- QMK Firmware
- Plate-mounted Cherry-style stabilizers
- Cherry MX, Kaihua, or Halo switches
- Doubleshot PBT shine-through keycaps
- Floating key design
- Dual USB-C connectors
- PCB compatible with plate-mount switches only
- Weight: 24.5 oz (696 g)
- Dimensions with OEM keycaps: 12.67 x 4.41 x 1.26 in (32.2 x 11.2 x 3.2 cm), 1.57 in (4 cm) height with magnetic feet attached
- Keyboard Configurator
- STREAMLINED ALUMINUM BUILD
- RGB BACKLIGHTING
- DOUBLESHOT SHINE-THROUGH PBT KEYCAPS
- REMOVABLE MAGNETIC FEET
- HOT-SWAPPABLE SWITCHES
- CUSTOMIZABLE LED LIGHTING
- PROGRAM WITH QMK FIRMWARE
- FIND YOUR TYPE
Corsair K95 RGB Platinum XT Mechanical Gaming Keyboard,
This CORSAIR K95 RGB PLATINUM Gaming Keyboard immerses your desktop in dynamic RGB lighting with per-key illumination. Therefore, PBT double-shot keycap set, reliable CHERRY MX RGB key switches, and an anodized aluminum frame offer extraordinary build quality. Furthermore, six dedicated macro keys establish an in-game advantage, with the added benefit of Elgato Stream Deck software integration.
In addition, A detachable cushioned leatherette palm rest offers plush comfort, while dedicated multimedia keys, an aluminum volume roller, and a USB pass-through port put convenient control within reach. Powerful iCUE software gives you control over your lighting, macros, key remaps, and more.
- Item Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 18.3 x 6.7 x 1.4 inches
- Manufacturer: Corsair
- Per-key RGB backlighting and a 19-zone LightEdge across the top
- Precision-molded 1. 5mm thick 104/105-key PBT double-shot keycap set resists wear
- Gain an in-game advantage with six dedicated macro keys
- 100% CHERRY MX RGB mechanical key switches provide the reliability and accuracy you demand.
- A detachable, soft textured cushioned leatherette palm rest offers
ROCCAT Vulcan 122 Aimo RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Brown Switches
This ROCCAT Vulcan mechanical gaming Keyboard with removable ergonomic palm rest is fast and robust and features exceptional lighting. Therefore, it boasts keys that were imagined and designed entirely by ROCCAT, also featuring crisp and tactile TITAN switches in Brown, for speedy yet precise keystrokes. Furthermore, the anodized aluminum top plate of the keyboard makes it sturdy and solid, and the switches are designed to minimize dust build-up.
Last but not least, long-life LEDs can display 16.8M colors and multiple effects, while transparent switch housing spreads the light evenly, providing the best possible stage For AIMO’s living light.
- 1.8mm actuation point
- 3.6mm switch travel distance
- RGB per-key illumination with 16.8m colors
- Removable ergonomic palm rest
- 512kb integrated macro & settings memory
- All keys remappable
- ROCCAT Easy-Shift[+] technology
- 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0 based processor
- Titan Switches
- Low maintenance
- Pure performance
SteelSeries Apex 7 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard – OLED Smart Display
This Apex 7 Keyboard has mechanical switches for 50 million keypresses. Also, brown switches have a soft Tactile feel, an integrated OLED Smart display with on-board storage is your command center for on-the-fly info from your game, Spotify, or Discord, and provides software-free customization for tweaking and saving your settings. Furthermore, An unbreakable aluminum alloy frame makes it a standout mechanical keyboard of color options and reactive typing effects make you the designer of your ultimate setup.
- Item Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 17.2 x 1.6 inches
- Manufacturer: SteelSeries APS
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum Alloy
- Dynamic Per-Key RGB Illumination
- Five On-Board Profiles
- Dedicated Multimedia Controls
- USB Passthrough Port and Cable Routing
- 100% Anti-Ghosting with 104 Key Rollover
Das Keyboard 4 Root Mechanical Keyboard - High Performance Clicky Tactile Feedback - Laser Etched Keycaps
This new Das Keyboard 4 comes up with superior craftsmanship, iconic design, perfected, stripped down to the essentials, also everything you need to type at the speed of thought. Therefore, the combination of tactile feel, the psycho-acoustic experience, and incredible craftsmanship all deliver an unmatched typing experience that only the Das Keyboard 4 family of products offer.
- Item Weight: 2.9 pounds
- Product Dimensions : 18 x 6.8 x 1.3 inches
- Manufacturer: Das Keyboard
- Two-Port USB 2.0 Hub
- Extra-long 6.5 ft (201 cm) durable braided USB cable
- Equipped with Clicky Cherry MX Blue switches
- Dedicated media controls with the oversized volume knob
- Laser-etched key inscriptions
- Anodized aluminum top panel
- NKRO over USB for faster typing and programming
- Instant sleep button to save energy
- Removable Das Keyboard foot bar can be used as a precise ruler
Durgod Taurus K310 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - 104 Keys
This DURGOD Taurus K310 is a mechanical gaming keyboard with, also full-size keyboard design, simple, elegant, and compact size, saving more space for your mouse and provides extra flexibility for your keyboard positioning. Further, 100% anti-ghosting, N-key rollover, windows key disabled in game mode, perfect gaming, and typing keyboard.
In addition, this keyboard adds many functions that you can access via FN + combination key.
- 104 keys
- Material: Plastic
- Layout: ANSI – US International
- Keycaps: PBT Doubleshot
- Full N‐key rollover; Anti‐ghosting technology
- Supports DURDOD Zeus Engine software
- Cable length: 1.6 m (5.2 ft)
- Interface: USB (plug and play)
- Dimensions: 17.24 x 5.2 x 0.95 in (43.8 x 13.2 x 2.45 cm)
- Weight: 2.33 lbs (1.06 kg)
- 104 Keys Double Shot PBT Keycaps
- DURGOD K310 Features a Sturdy case
- Two Different Cables
- Compatibility with Mac and Windows
ANNE PRO 2, 60% Wired/Wireless Mechanical Keyboard (Gateron Brown Switch/Black Case)
This ANNE PRO 2 is designed a unique mechanical keyboard with the best performance of Lighting, customizability, durability, Multiple Layouts, and programmability. Therefore, 100% anti-ghosting with key rollover, 16 macro keys, premium mechanical switch & PBT is a fast and durable typing experience.
- Product Dimensions: 11.18 x 3.82 x 1.57 inches
- Item Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Manufacturer: Taicang Zhigengniao
- designed with comfortable and nice typing angle
- Bluetooth 4.0 or USB Type-C
- 1900mAh built-in Li-Ion battery
- Per-key RGB LED’s (16 million colors)
- Full 61 key NKRO/Anti-Ghosting (USB mode only)
- Constantly developing firmware
- 1ms response time
BOYI 60% Mechanical Keyboard,BOYI 61 Key Mini RGB Cherry MX Switch PBT Keycap 60% RGB
This item BOYI 60% Mechanical Keyboard, also extremely durable and abrasion-resistant, which is waterproof and dust resistant as well. Moreover, the mini size and lightweight is the best choice for work or gaming everywhere you want. Furthermore, anti-ghosting keys mean the keyboard keys without conflict, you can enjoy the process without any obstacles. Moreover, it has 16.8 million colors in RGB with a lighting effect driver and you can download hundreds of lighting effects in the library.
- Package Dimensions: 13.3 x 6.1 x 2 inches
- Item Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Manufacturer: BOYI
- Cherry MX Switch and Type-c Cable
- 85% PBT Thermal Sublimation Keycap and Customized Design
- 3-layer Programmable Download Mode
- Anti-Ghosting Keys and Ergonomic Design
- 16.8 Million Color in RGB and Customizable Mode
Keychron K6 Hot Swappable Wireless Bluetooth 5.1/Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard,
This KEYCHRON K6 comes up with a nice clicky feeling while satisfying your finger with a durable 50 million keystroke lifespan. Therefore, if you like strong hit feeling, then this one is the right choice. Furthermore, With full N-key Rollover, Keychron Mechanical Keyboards allow a faster and smoother typing experience. A 4000mAh battery, 15+ RGB lighting options that charming RGB lighting with elegant legends helps to stay focused in a dime environment with style, you can also choose another static color backlight mode.
- Package Dimensions: 15.3 x 5.5 x 2.1 inches
- Item Weight: 2.25 pounds
- Manufacturer: Keychain
- Compact Keyboard
- Wireless and Wired Dual Modes
- Suitable for All Devices
- 4000mAh Big Battery
- 15+ RGB Lighting Options
WHAT YOU GET?
- One Keychron K6 Keyboard 68-Key Hot-swap version
- One USB to Type-C cable
- One User Manual
Which is the best gaming keyboard for you?
You’ll encounter different sorts of mechanical switches when buying the simplest gaming keyboard, with all offering special quiet feedback – and dealing out which switch is best for you to figure out which of those keyboards is the one you would like to urge.
Some use White Alps or Black Alps – these are common switches, with the White Alps being the more popular of the 2 thanks to their pronounced tactility.
Most, however, use a sort of switch referred to as a KINESIS Advantage 2. These are choppy into colors – black, red, brown, blue, and clear – with all offering a distinctly different feel. Much of this comes right down to preference, but certain types suit certain tasks quite well.
These keys are particularly fashionable for gamers thanks to the power to settle on between clicky/non-clicky and linear/non-linear variants. Most keyboards enable you to swap switches if you are not enjoying those you’re using, so do not feel like you’re cursed with one model forever once you invest in it.
KINESIS Advantage 2 is the switch of choice for several gamers who play online. The black variant is ‘linear’, meaning the keystroke doesn’t offer you the maximum amount of clack, reducing the quantity of feedback as you’re smashing the keys during a heated moment.
Don’t be afraid to undertake out a couple of before you purchase, as there’s almost certainly a switch type out there that’s perfect for you. Some manufacturers now make their switches, often supporting one among the prevailing standards.