oday’s high-bandwidth premises networks depend upon a reliable fiber optic infrastructure. Proper installation and maintenance of fiber cabling are imperative for minimizing network downtime. Whether you need basic fiber verification capabilities, advanced troubleshooting, and inspection, or documented loss and power measurements, Fluke Networks’ SimpliFiber® Pro Optical electric meter and Fiber Test Kits are the simplest first-line fiber instruments to satisfy your needs.
SimpliFiber® Pro Optical electric meter and Fiber Test Kits include all the tools necessary to verify and troubleshoot glass fiber cabling systems, measure loss, and power levels, and inspect and clean connector end-faces. Replacing the favored SimpliFiber series, these next-generation optical loss test kits boast industry-leading functions like dual-wavelength testing and automatic-wavelength detection, additionally to unique features like CheckActive™, FindFiber™, and Min/Max.
With such advanced, yet easy-to-use, capabilities that reduce test times, SimpliFiber Pro is just the simplest first-line fiber test kit on the market.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a buying deal through these links, I will be able to earn a commission at no extra cost to you. There are other affiliate links too. This disclosure pertains to all or any product links.
Top 10 Picks
This NetAlly dreams up a user interface to provide actionable intelligence, simplifying wireless troubleshooting and validation. Thus, kit fiber optic AirCheck G2 is the most cost-effective hardware-enabled site survey solution and provides network professionals of any skill level with complete and accurate information to validate Wi-Fi deployments and changes. Moreover, resolve connectivity and performance problems quickly, speed up closure of trouble tickets and ensure your Wi-Fi network meets end users’ needs.
In addition, Link-live cloud service – cloud-based link-live provides test results, project control, and reporting capabilities for your network connectivity tests.
- Size: AIRCHECKG2-TA-KT
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 10 x 12 inches
- Item Weight: 1.12 Pounds
- Manufacturer: NetAlly
- Measure Signal Coverage, SNR, AP Coverage, Adjacent and Co-Channel Interference, and Tx/Rx Rates
- Validate Wi-Fi Networks from Mobile Device User Point-of-View
- Identify Access Point Configuration and Properties
- Upload and Visualize Survey Results on Link-Live Cloud Service or AirMagnet Survey PRO
- Ballyclare support required for a few functionalities
This Core invented all-in-one fixture meets fusion demands of multiple optical fibers, jumpers, and rubber-insulated wires with a cladding diameter of 80～150μm. Also, tool set fiber optic High Precision Ceramic V-groove makes the placement and cleaning of optical fibers more accurate and easy. Moreover, measuring instrument of electric current For cutting single-mode, multimode, dispersive, and non-zero dispersion single-core quartz fibers. It is also capable of cutting 0.9mm pigtails, 3.0mm jumpers, and 3.1*2.0mm sheathed fibers.
In addition, 6800mAh built-in battery satisfies 220 times of splicing and heating.
- Alignment method: Cladding alignment, Core alignment
- Any common optical fibers, rubber-insulated fibers, and jumpers meet the requirements of ITU-TG.651~653, ITU-TG.655, and ITU-TG.657.
- Optical fiber diameter: Cladding: 80～150μm, coating layer: 0.1～3mm
- Splice loss (typical): 0.03dB (SMF); 0.02dB(MMF); 0.05dB (DSF); 0.05dB (NZDSF)
- Return loss: Better than 60dB
- Protection sleeve: 60mm, 40mm, and a series of protection sleeves
- Battery capacity: 11.1V, 6800mAh
- Battery operating life: Cycle charging: 300～500 counts
- Electrode operating life: Typical: 4000 counts
- Construction lighting: Built-in lights with high-brightness and wide lighting area
- Working environment: Temp:-10～50℃; Hum: 0～95%RH, height above sea level: 0～6000m
- External power: AC: 100～240V, 60Hz, 0～1.5A; DC: 10～15V
- Dimensions: 120mm (W)×130mm (H)×154mm (D)(without rubber anti-vibration pad)
- Weight: 1.7kg (no battery), 2kg (with battery)
- Compact, lightweight
- 7s fast splicing, 18s highly efficient heating
- 320 times image magnification,
- 5mm fusion for ultra-short cleave length
- 300 groups of splice modes, 100 groups of heating modes, 10000 groups of fusion records
- Ceramic presser foot, ceramic V-groove, all-in-one fixture
- Dual-directional fusion, auto fusion, intelligent heat shrink
- Built-in modular lithium-ion battery, a minimum of 220 times of splicing and heating
- GUI and touch screen, easy to work
- Dust-resistant, water-resistant, shock-resistant
This D YEDEMC created Fusion Splicer implements an industrial-grade CPU+FPGA structure of high-performance, completely fresh HD optical fiber microscope, high-speed motor, and aluminum-magnesium alloy materials extensively. Likewise, electrical measuring tools and equipment Precise fiber core alignment, ultra-low fiber fusion splicing consumption 7s fast fusion splicing,18s highly efficient heating. Furthermore, basic electrical measuring instruments splicing optical fibers SM, MM, bare fiber, pigtail, rubber-insulated, multi-fiber cable.
In addition, SM (G.652/657), MM (G.651), DSF (G.653), NZDSF (G.655) for telecommunication use, PON/FTTx networks, Optical Fiber Cable Engineering, etc.
- Package Dimensions: 16 x 12.5 x 10 inches
- Item Weight: 13.37 pounds
- Manufacturer: Yide Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Any common optical fibers, rubber-insulated fibers, and jumpers meet the requirements of ITU-TG.651~653, ITU-TG.655, and ITU-TG.657.
- Average Splicing Loss:SMF;0.02, MMF;0.01dB, DSF;0.04dB NZDSF:0.04dB;Return Loss:60dB
- Splicing& Heating time: Typical Splicing time:7s(SM G652 Quick Mode); Typical heating time:18sec
- Align Mode: Cladding alignment, Manual alignment, Work Mode: Automatic and Manual
- Storage:164 images/10000 groups (Can provide SD card extention);Data Transmission:USB2.0(mini B-type) & SD/SDHC memorycard Max: 32GB
- Heat-Shrinkable Tube:60mm, 40mm, and a series of protection sleeves
- Screen Display:4.3 inch touch screen display, two CMOS Cameras observation, Magnifications:320x ( zoom: 700x) for X or Y single-axis view 88x for both X&Y dual axis view.
- Power Supply: Alternating Current:100-240 50Hz/60Hz (ADC-1430S), DC 10v – 15v Li-ion 11.1V 6800mAh(BT-81);Battery life:> 300 times;Tesion Test:1.96N to 2.25N
- Electrode lifetime:> 4000 counts are often replaced by customers.
- Operating Temperature:‘-10℃-50 ℃, Storage Temperature:‘-40℃-80℃, Relative Humidity: 0-95%（non-condensing), Work Altitude: 0-6000 meters.
- One Fusion Splicer
- One Fiber Cleaver
- One AC Adaptor
- One Battery
- One Charger
- One Spare Electrode
- One Cooling Tray
- One Rubber-insulated wire stripping pliers
- One Yellow Toolbox
This Tempo Communications think up a rechargeable transmitter, receiver, A-frame, ground stake,120V charger, and a 12V DC. Therefore, electrical and electronic measuring instruments Identifies the exact location of even the breaks in insulation by “pulsing” a high-voltage signal that radiates into the earth at the location of the faults. Moreover, electronics and measurement instrumentation With the A-frame mounted receiver, a visual analog meter points the way to the source of the voltage.
In addition, Extra-long test leads feature heavy-duty alligator clips for use on multiple cable types.
- Package Dimensions: 35.5 x 24.25 x 9.25 inches
- Item Weight: 17.8 Pounds
- Batteries: 1 9V battery required. (included)
- Manufacturer: Tempo Communications
- Identifies the exact location of even the smallest breaks in insulation by “pulsing” a high-voltage signal that radiates into.
- Multiple faults on a single wire can be identified indicating the need to replace instead of repair.
- Extra-long test leads feature heavy-duty alligator clips for use on multiple cable types.
- Includes a rechargeable transmitter, receiver, A-frame, ground stake,120V charger, and a 12V DC
This SKYSHL comes up with While testing using an OTDR, the wavelength set on the OTDR should match the wavelength for transmission. Thus, kit fiber optic SS313T-2A series OTDR provides a wavelength of 1310nm+1550nm and a dynamic range of 32dB+30dB, the max test distance can up to 120km. Furthermore, tool set fiber optic combines all essential fiber tests in one handheld with Optical Time Domain Reflectometer(OTDR 1310nm+1550nm/32/30dB), visual fault locator (VFL-Max test distance 10km), optical power meter (OPM-850-1625nm/-50~+26db), and Optical Light Source(OLS-1310nm+1550nm).
In addition, It makes use of a lithium battery with a large capacity allowing for up to 15 hours of use, making it suitable for long-time outdoor work.
- Product Dimensions : 6.49 x 9.05 x 2.75 inches
- Item Weight: 5.51 Pounds
- Manufacturer: SKYSHL
- Mutiwavelengths: 1310nm+1550nm/32dB+30dB(Max Testing Distance: 120km/75mi).
- Built-in Event map, Visual Fault Locator, Optical Power meter(800-1700nm/-50~+26dB) and Optical Light Source(OLS-1310nm+1550nm) function.
- Real-time measuring function, convenient to watch the splicing process
- The 7-inch capacitive touch screen makes the operation more sensitive.
- Internal -5dBm stable laser source;SS313T Complete interface accessories: SC, ST, FC, LC UPC adapter.
- The warning function can prevent the optical signal from damaging the OTDR module.
- Integrated with 2 main USB and one sub USB port, for controlling by PC or connect external instrument.
- Support Chinese, English, Spanish, German, French, and Portuguese, friendly interface, an analog keyboard capable.
- The trace file/test curve is often kept in .sor format for the analysis software to process, analyze and print the test report.
This OTDR forms this OTDR tester adopts One Key Operation concept with user-friendly UI design, together with 4-inch 800*480 pixels Touch Screen, makes your work simple, intuitive. Also, measuring instrument of electric current 7.4v Li-ion Battery 4,400mAh, around 5,000 times of measurements, ensures long working time and suitable for long time fieldwork. Moreover, you can upload data to the PC via a USB port, further analysis or processing can be done via management software. Or you can save it as a SOR format file or print it in batch.
In addition, Report includes test conditions, test curves, link loss, average loss, etc.
- Product Dimensions: 3.31 x 7.48 x 2.13 inches
- Item Weight: 10.58 Ounces
- Manufacturer: TLDZ
- Measurement distance: 60km
- Editable file name and line number
- Support upgrade
- Quick boost, only take 2 seconds to check
- High Precision 4 in 1 Smart Single Mode OTDR Tester
- User-friendly UI and 4-inch Touch Screen Design
- Large Battery Capacity
- Test processing
- Wider Application
- OTDR Tester with FC/UPC Connector One
- AC/DC Charger One
- CD (software and user manual) One
- User Manual One
- Test Report One
- Patch Cord and Adaptor One
- Soft Carry Case One
This Seesii conceives MS6818 professional line finder detects cables buried in walls or ground, interrupts or shorts, and supplies pipes. Likewise, electrical and electronic measuring instruments Transmitter built-in DC/AC voltage meter for linear measurement of 12-400V DC/AC voltage. The transmitter and receiver display power level, code, battery, detected voltage type and value, and high-voltage alert. Furthermore, electronics and measurement instrumentation The transmitter has the function of self-inspection and both transmitter and receiver have a mute function.
In addition, Easily locate pet fence wires, metal wires, metal pipes, electrical wires, etc.
- Manufacturer: Seesii
- Item Weight: 3.26 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 11.42 x 7.87 x 3.54 inches
- Color: Dark Green
- Material: ABS
- The Transmitter has the function of self-inspection to detect its working status and to display it on the LCD screen for the user’s preference
- The sensitivity of the receiver is often adjusted either manually or automatically.
- The receiver can sweep frequency automatically.
- Both the transmitter and therefore the receiver can work under mute mode.
- Additional transmitters are available to extend or distinguish multiple signals.
- Compactness-durability and portability
- Auto power off within 10 minutes.
- Flashlight Function.
- Backlight Function.
- Mute Function.
- One Grounding Rod
- One English Manual
- One Carrying Bag
This Ideal Industries produce The TR-955 transmitter injects a powerful signal into the circuit which allows you to test energized circuits up to 600V AC/DC as well as test de-energized circuits. Therefore, electronics and measurement instrumentation identify breakers/fuses with CertainCircuit detection. It pinpoints opens and shorts and traces wires behind walls. It can be used on GFCI protected circuits and comes supplied with four AA batteries. The RC-959 receiver contains a super bright OLED display and can rotate in 90-degree increments. Moreover, kit fiber optic The receiver displays signal strength in 0-99 increments and has four modes of sensitivity. Ideal Industries was started in 1916 by J. Walter Becker.
In addition, His belief that every product should be worth more than the price paid for it has been the core IDEAL business principle for over 90 years.
- Style: Green OLED Display
- Size: 360 Degree
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 8 x 12 inches
- Item Weight: 5.2 Pounds
- Manufacturer: Ideal
- Numeric value and audible signal provide quick and easy-to-understand tracing feedback.
- The receiver display rotates automatically for straightforward viewing.
- “0-99” display of signal strength, four modes of sensitivity, peak detection bar chart
- Identifies breakers/fuses with CertainCircuit detection; pinpoints opens and shorts and traces wires behind walls.
This Klein Tools developed VDV Commander with Test-n-Map Remote Kit locates, tests and measures coax, data, and telephone cables to ensure fast and accurate installations. Thus, tool set fiber optic the Commander detects Power over Ethernet (PoE) and can store and output test results for easy report management. Furthermore, measuring instrument of electric current Cable tester locates tests and measures coaxial, data (RJ45), and telephone (RJ11) cables. Identify wiring faults miswire, open fault, short fault, split-pair, wire map.
In addition, Measure cable length and distance-to-fault with Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR) technology.
- Style: VDV Tester, Probe, Coax, F, RJ45, Twisted Pair
- Manufacturer: Klein – Geneva Supply
- Item Weight: 8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 9.5 x 4.38 inches
- Locate, test, and measure coaxial, data (RJ45) and telephone (RJ11) cables.
- Identify wiring faults miswire, open fault, short fault, split-pair, wire map.
- Detect, identify and test Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- Measure cable and distance-to-fault with Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR) technology.
This Fluke Networks dreams up Test voice/data/video cables with integrated RJ45 which support low voltage testing with no need for adapters. Also, electrical measuring tools and equipment ensure high-quality installations and quick troubleshooting in an active network environment, measures length (460 meters or 1500 feet with resolution to 0.3 meters or 1 foot), wire map to TIA 568A/B standards, remote ID locators (sold separately). Moreover, basic electrical measuring instruments Oversized backlit LCD screen displays clear results in bright light or complete dark with intuitive icons, supports Class 0 to 8 PoE, detects network switch speed capabilities up to 10G Ethernet, cable length, wire map, cable ID, and distance to fault, detects POTS.
In addition, with detachable wire map adapter, user guide, (2) AA alkaline batteries, carry pouch, 1-year warranty.
- Style: MS-POE: Power over Ethernet
- Product Dimensions: 6.42 x 2.99 x 1.42 inches
- Item Weight: 8.71 Ounces
- Manufacturer: Fluke Networks
- Copper cable verifier with swift and straightforward PoE testing for ethernet-powered devices like VOIP phones, cameras, lighting, 802.
- Oversized backlit LCD screen displays clear leads to bright light or complete dark with intuitive icons, supports Class 1 to eight PoE.
- Test voice/data/video cables with integrated RJ45 which support low-voltage testing with no need for adapters
- Rugged and Ergonomic