he toolbox of any landscaper, arborist, or garden enthusiast wouldn’t be complete without a group of pruning or hedge trimming tools, and an honest cordless pole saw. While larger chainsaws are used for cutting thicker branches and tree trunks, pole saws are designed to trim trees in harder-to-reach areas.
Pole saws also are available a spread of models, the foremost common of which is just about just a non-detachable mini chainsaw at the top of an extendable pole. Other models have a daily saw attached to the top of the pole that needs the user to saw the branch back and forth manually. These manual pole saws take tons longer and more effort to urge the task done than a cordless battery-operated model, but they’re easier on the lungs and therefore the environment and may be useful for smaller landscaping projects.
Although pole saws are available during a range of various styles, from gas-powered, electric, corded or cordless, manual, hydraulic, and compatible with multiple attachments, this text focuses on battery and gas-operated cordless pole saws and their many uses. the most difference between corded and cordless saws (apart from the cord, or lack thereof) is their power, with corded versions offering a touch more muscle, although this is often changing as battery technology becomes more advanced. Batteries are available at 18, 20, 40, or 80 volts, and wish to be charged often, especially for bigger landscaping projects. When choosing a cordless model, you would possibly want to take a position in a further battery, since there’s nothing more annoying than having A battery die within the middle of employment.
What is the simplest Cordless Pole Saw?
Deciding on the simplest cordless pole saw largely depends on the dimensions of the task you’re undertaking, and the way much weight you’ll comfortably hold above your head. Pole saws range from around 9–20 pounds, with heavier weight not necessarily meaning more run time. For smaller gardening projects around the home, an easy 20V cordless battery-operated saw will do, except for professionals tackling larger tasks, purchasing either a 40V or 80V battery with one or two additional batteries will make sure you can successfully complete the task at hand.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a buying deal through these links, I will be able to earn a commission at no extra cost to you. There are other affiliate links too. This disclosure pertains to all or any product links.
Top 10 Picks
This Oregon dreams up The shaft allows up to 14′-15′ of access, while the premium battery pack and mid-mount motor provide you with the longevity and comfort for a long day’s work. Thus, the best battery chainsaw 2021 The 40V PS250-A6 pole saw kit includes one 4. 0 Ah battery and one standard C650 charger. Furthermore, GreenWorks chainsaw beeping Up to 500 cuts (2-3″)with a 4. 0Ah battery. Mid-mount motor to reduce the weight at the end of the pole reducing fatigue
In addition, the Shoulder strap is included for additional comfort.
- Only 13.5 lbs with battery
- Chain speed: 2817 fpm
- Micro-lite 3/8″ Narrow Kerf 90PX chain with 0.43″ (1.1mm) gauge
- 8″ (20 cm) bar
- Style: 4.0Ah Battery pack Included
- Product Dimensions: 57 x 9.25 x 7.75 inches
- Item Weight: 13.5 pounds
- Manufacturer: Blount International/Oregon – PowerNow
- The PS250 features a branch hook for straightforward limb removal.
- You can extend the length of the PS250 from 7 to 10 feet with ease.
- Reduces the dimensions of the cutting head, making it easier to succeed in hard-to-reach cuts and reduces the load at the top of the pole, improving ergonomics and reducing fatigue.
- The 4.0 Ah battery maintains constant power through discharge.
This WORX invented 20V Power Share Pole Saw and Extra Power Share 20V 4.0Ah Battery. Also, a longer-lasting 20V battery 4.0 Ah, provides up to double the run time of the 2.0 Ah battery. Make sure you have enough juice to finish the job. And with a reach of up to 12’, and at only 10 lbs. Moreover, the best cordless chainsaw 2021 This cordless 20V Power Share chain saw is as fast and powerful as anything in its class. And with no gas, and no cord, there’s much less muss and fuss.
In addition, The automatic, tool-free chain tension system ensures you’ll always have the correct tension for the job at hand.
- Style: w/ 20V 4.0 AH Battery
- Manufacturer: WORX
- WORX 20V Power Share Pole Saw and additional Power Share 20V 4.0Ah Battery
- It takes just a couple of minutes and no tools to connect the pole. And with a reach of up to 12’, and at only 10 lbs.
- This cordless 20V Power Share chain saw is as fast and powerful as anything in its class. And with no gas and no cord, there’s much less muss and fuss.
- The automatic, tool-free chain tension system ensures you’ll always have the right tension for the work at hand.
- Our longer-lasting 20V battery 4.0 Ah, provides up to double the run time of the two.0 Ah battery.
- Get obviate all the downsides of gas (cost, fumes, mess) but keep the facility.
This LiTHELi created 8 inches pole saw is by a strong motor that delivers vibration-free torque up to a speed of 4m/s, making your gardening chore and faster. Likewise, the best cordless electric chainsaw 2021 This pole saw can make up to 50 cuts of 2.36-inch branch per charge, making it a reliable friend to do your work. The grip is secure and comfortable, with a tool weight as light as 15.19 lbs. Furthermore, 24v wireless mini electric chainsaw The strap and the bumper spike significantly reduce your effort, making the same work much easier. This telescopic pole extends to a max length of 8.8 feet, providing higher and flexible reach while ensuring safety and comfort in cutting.
In addition, Our service team will answer you within 24 hours.
- Manufacturer: LiTHELi
- Item Weight: 10.68 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 53.7 x 9 x 4.4 inches
- Color: 20V
- Lili 8 inches pole saw is powered by a robust motor that delivers vibration-free torque up to a speed of 4m/s
- This pole saw can structure to 50 cuts of two .36-inch branches per charge, making it a reliable friend to try to do your work.
- The grip is secure and cozy, with a tool weight as light as 15.19 lbs.
- This telescopic pole extends to a max length of 8.8 feet, providing higher and versatile reach while ensuring safety and luxury in cutting.
- Our service team will answer you within 24 hours.
This AchiForce think-up A premium lithium-ion battery pack fully charges in just 60 minutes and provides up to 50 cuts of 2.36-inch branches per charge, enabling you to complete all your pruning in one go. Therefore, Ryobi opp1820 one+ pole saw Replaceable 8-inch Oregon cutting bar and chain allow easy trimming of branches. Our pole chain saw offers a cutting speed of 4.5 m/s that gives fast, clean overhead cutting. Moreover, Kobalt 40v pole saw troubleshooting No gasoline, fumes, preheating, tangled cord, or spark plugs, the AchiForce cordless pole saw is easy to start with the push of a button and produces zero harmful emissions, helping protect the environment.
In addition, Reach new heights with the extendable pole that provides up to 8.8 feet of overhead reach.
- Cutting bar length: 8 inches
- Chain speed: 4.5 m/s
- Noise level: < 99 dB
- Oil tank capacity: 2.2 fl. oz.
- Weight (without battery): 7.7 lbs
- Accessories: 2 Ah battery and quick charger, guide bar sheath
- Product Dimensions: 96.45 x 8.7 x 4.2 inches
- Item Weight: 10.98 pounds
- Manufacturer: AchiForce
- The included battery is installed and this battery-powered pole saw can start anytime, anywhere.
- The charger supports rapid charging of the only hour, saving time and satisfying your cutting needs for the whole day.
- The sharp and durable bar cuts through limbs like butter.
- Chain tensioning screw makes the chain and bar fit together closely for safety and effectiveness.
- The harness of an extendable pole saw reduces pressure on your arms, enabling you to chop trees from different angles flexibly while avoiding arm fatigue for your safety in long-term work.
- Driven by electricity, this battery-operated pole saw uses no gas and doesn’t create any smelly odors.
- Choose our pole chain saw and begin your cord-free journey!
- Weighing just one gallon of water (7.7 lbs), this pole chainsaw trimmer is meant ergonomically with a good balance between its head and tail, reducing your arm fatigue during extended periods of labor.
- This cordless pole trimmer cuts 50 branches (2.36-inch thick) when fully charged, helping you clean your garden area quickly and simply.
This DEWALT comes up with Handle all your pruning needs with the 20V MAX* XR Brushless Cordless Pole Saw. Thus, the best battery chainsaw 2021 comes equipped with an 8-inch bar and chain and features a high-efficiency brushless motor that delivers up to 96 cuts per charge. The well-balanced, durable pole shaft extends up to 10 ft. for a total reach of 15 ft. Furthermore, GreenWorks chainsaw beeping has an auto oiling feature for added convenience and time savings. DEWALT pole saw also features metal bucking strips for a durable cutting grip and a tree hook allows you to easily remove pruned branches.
In addition, The tree trimmer pole saw has a brushless motor for up to 96 cuts per charge on a 4-inch x 4-inch pressure-treated pine wood.
- Color: Yellow/Black
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- Voltage: 20 Volts
- Product Dimensions: 9.92 x 6.18 x 45.16 inches
- Item Weight: 12.42 pounds
- Manufacturer: Dewalt
- The pole saws for tree trimming has an extension Pole for up to fifteen ft. reach
- The electric pole saw features a durable cutting grip to simply remove pruned branches with a metal bucking strip and tree hook
- The tree trimmer pole saw has a brushless motor for up to 96 cuts per charge on a 4-inch x 4-inch pressure-treated pine wood
- 8-inch low-kickback, full-compliment bar, and chain
- Auto oiling for low maintenance
- Comfort grip handle
This Sun Joe forms The Sun Joe SWJ806E 2-in-1 convertible electric pole chain + saw takes the danger and difficulty out of trimming your overgrown trees. Also, the best cordless chainsaw 2021 Stands safely on solid ground and simply adjust Sun Joe’s telescoping pole to gain up to 15 feet of overhead reach. Later, when the limbs are down and there’s wood to be cut, Sun Joe quickly converts to a hand-held chainsaw to make light work of loads of logs. Moreover, Kingson cordless chainsaw Powered by a robust 7.5-amp motor, the SWJ806E can handle the most stubborn tree limbs up to 7.5-inches thick. It features a durable, 8-inch Oregon bar and chain with an auto-oiler to keep the bar and chain fully lubricated during use.
In addition, The Sun Joe SWJ806E convertible electric pole chain + saw carries a full two-year warranty.
- Color: Green
- Style: Chain Saw
- Product Dimensions: 76 x 5.7 x 10.3 inches
- Item Weight: 8.4 pounds
- Manufacturer: Snow Joe
- Powered by a strong 8-amp motor, the SWJ806E powers up reliably whenever with the push of a button.
- Tackle those hard-to-reach branches with ease. Convert the Sun Joe SWJ806E to a pole saw to require the danger and difficulty out of trimming your overgrown trees.
- The SWJ806E quickly converts to a hand-held chainsaw to form light work of a lot of logs.
This WEN produces a Telescope pole anywhere from 5.3 feet up to 7.3 feet. Therefore, Ryobi opp1820 one+ pole saw Our powerful 6-amp motor runs the blade at a whopping 36 feet per second. The automatic oiling system keeps your chain properly lubricated while the tool-free blade changes make for easy and quick tensioning between cuts. Moreover, the Kobalt 40v pole saw troubleshooting Lightweight 6.7-pound design combined with the included shoulder strap alleviates stress and limits fatigue during operation.
In addition, And, because it’s a WEN product, your pole saw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, and a friendly customer helpline all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Style: Corded 8 in. Pole Saw w/ 12 ft. Reach
- Pattern Name: Saw
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 6.7 x 105.2 inches
- Item Weight: 7.2 pounds
- Manufacturer: WEN
- The telescoping pole adjusts anywhere from 5.3 feet to 7.3 feet for up to 12 feet of overhead reach
- The 6-Amp motor rotates the Oregon tie down to 36 feet per second
- Weighs in at a mere 6.7 pounds to limit user fatigue during operation
- The design allows for tool-free chain adjustments and emission-free operation
- Includes an 8-inch Oregon saw chain, a blade cover, a strap, and a two-year Warranty
This Greenworks conceive 40V system is the largest collection of premium lawn tools with up to 25 or more tools on one battery platform. Likewise, the best cordless electric chainsaw 2021 Save by buying tool-only models, or with a battery. No task can’t be completed with the Greenworks G-MAX 40V system. Chain Tensioning – Tool-less. 20-Inch steel dual action blade for optimal performance and durability. Furthermore, 24v wireless mini electric chainsaw 8-inch pole saw for easy trimming of branches. Pole Saw Weight (without battery)-8.38 pounds.
In addition, an Automatic oiler applies oil to the bar and chain when needed to ensure durability and optimal use with a translucent oil tank for a clear view of the oil level.
- Size: Battery Included
- Style: Pole Saw
- Product Dimensions: 77.8 x 4.5 x 8 inches
- Item Weight: 11 pounds
- Manufacturer: GreenWorks
- G-max 40V li-ion battery system powers multiple tools for complete yard system–includes 2Ah battery and charger
- 20-Inch steel dual action blade for optimal performance and sturdiness
- 8-inch pole saw for straightforward trimming of branches. Pole Saw Weight (without battery)-8.38 pounds. Pole garden tool Weight (without battery)- 9.57 pounds
- Automatic oiler applies oil to bar and chain when needed to make sure durability and optimal use with a translucent oil tank for a clear view of oil level
- (1) 2Ah battery and charger included (Model 29462)
This Ryobi-developed cordless pole saw operates at 6.5 ft. or 9.5 ft. with the extension pole and features an 8 in. bar and chain for trimming away branches up to 6 in. dia. Thus, best battery chainsaw 2021 With an in-line motor and angled cutting head, you can remove branches easily, even in tight spaces. This saw features an automatic bar and chain oiling for extra convenience and a clear-view fluid window to help you monitor oil levels. Furthermore, Greenworks chainsaw beeping The 18-Volt compact Lithium-ion battery and charger are included and the battery completely recharges in just 30 min. Lithium-ion technology also provides fade-free power to keep the battery running strong from beginning to the end of the charge and the battery powers all of the tools in the Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ family; that’s more than 50 tools.
In addition, cutting diameter 18-Volt lithium-ion compact battery and 1-hour quick charger included Automatic oiler for smooth operation.
- Package Dimensions: 41 x 10.5 x 3.9 inches
- Item Weight: 13.92 pounds
- Manufacturer: RyobiOne+
- This cordless pole saw operates at 6.5 ft. or 9.5 ft. with the extension pole and features an 8 in.
- Bar and chain for trimming away branches up to six in. dia. With an in-line motor and angled cutting head, you’ll remove branches easily, even in tight spaces.
- The 18-Volt compact Lithium-ion battery and charger are included, and therefore the battery completely recharges in only 30 min.
- Lithium-ion technology also provides fade-free power to stay the battery running strong from starting to end of the charge, and therefore the battery powers all of the tools within the Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ family; that’s quite 50 tools.
- All backed by a 3-year warranty, you’ll make certain the Ryobi 18-Volt Lithium-ion Pole Saw is for the task. 6.5 ft. or 9.5 ft.
This Snapper dreams up The four available attachments include a: Brush Cutter, Pole Saw, Cultivator, and Hedge Trimmer, allowing you to expand the String Trimmer from one product to four. Also, a 2.13-foot extension pole gives the hedge trimmer or pole saw attachment additional length for tall hedges or limbs. All attachments mentioned are compatible with the Snapper XD SXDST82 String Trimmer. Moreover, best cordless chainsaw 2021 10″ Oregon Steel Bar and micro chisel Tooth chain. 90 Degree pivoting saw head for cutting ease.
In addition, Connect the pole saw Attachment to any Snapper xd 82V max string trimmer.
- Style: Pole Saw
- Product Dimensions: 44 x 5.5 x 4 inches
- Item Weight: 5.89 pounds
- Manufacturer: Snapper
- 10″ Oregon Steel Bar and micro chisel Tooth chain
- 90 Degree pivoting saw head for cutting ease
- Connect the pole saw Attachment to any Snapper xd 82V max string trimmer
- The four available attachments include a: Brush Cutter, Pole Saw, Cultivator, and garden tool, allowing you to expand the String Trimmer from one product to four.
- 2.13-foot extension pole gives the garden tool or pole saw attachment additional length for tall hedges or limbs.
- All attachments mentioned are compatible with the Snapper XD SXDST82 String Trimmer.
For sheer power, the Snapper XD 82V MAX Pole Saw can’t be beaten. For cutting larger, angled, and hard-to-reach branches, the Oregon 563454 40V MAX PS250 Pole Saw Kit may be a great solution. We hope our review of the simplest cordless pole saw in 2021 has been helpful. For more similar suppliers, including suppliers of saws, hydraulic hand saws, arborists’ rope, and rakes, consult our additional guides or visit the Top Geek Discovery Platform.